account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

FlM
One time poster
Message 1771 of 1,825
Message 1771 of 1,825

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Bonjour, 

J'arrive sur le forum et j'en suis ravie. 

J'espère qu'il sera efficace. En tout cas, il a l'air sympa. 

À bientôt, 

FlM 

Hello,

I arrive on the forum and I am delighted.

I hope it will be effective. In any case, he looks nice.

See you soon,

FlM

GT

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1772 of 1,825
Message 1772 of 1,825

@FlM Welcome to the boards! I am happy to hear that  you like the aesthetics, I hope that you'll like the content equally as much! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 1773 of 1,825
Message 1773 of 1,825

Hola q tal mi celular se le puso la.pantalla a la cámara como hago para q funcione ? Ha mi botón de.apagado/encendido no funciona 

Hi, how did my cellphone get the screen to the camera as I do to work? Has my button turned off / on does not work

GT

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1774 of 1,825
Message 1774 of 1,825

Hi my name is ShellyB and I'm from Ohio. I just bought my first Sony phone, the Experia xa1 Ultra. I've had it for a week. It worked fine after getting it all set up, the within 24 hours it had 3 updates and now the backlight dims in 8 seconds and is black in 10. I have it set for 30 minutes. I've done a factory reset but it does the same thing. I have to be touching the screen for it to stay on. Can anyone please help? Thanks!

One time poster
Message 1775 of 1,825
Message 1775 of 1,825

Hi

I have bought Sony Xperia Xz2 last week. There is something wrong about when I call Someone and while I am speaking with the Mobil after while The phone call is interrupted and stopped!!

Could someone help me about this problem!!

Thanks

Omid

One time poster
Message 1776 of 1,825
Message 1776 of 1,825

Bula everyone,

My name is Taniela and you can call me Dan. I am excited to be part of this forum and loking forward in engaging with new topics and confront new ideas that might help in assistnce to any problems that might arise.

Regards

Dan

Learner
Message 1777 of 1,825
Message 1777 of 1,825

My Name is Farouk Mohammed, I'm from Nigeria and love Sony products, I'm so gald to be here

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1778 of 1,825
Message 1778 of 1,825

Hi @MrFaroukM, I am so happy that you're here too! Welcome. Slightly smiling Face

Hi @danmahts, welcome to the boards and I am happy to hear that you are willing to engage and assist! Slightly smiling Face

@Omid1397 I am sorry to hear about that, I advice heading over to the Xperia XZ2 boards for assistance with that specific model! Slightly smiling Face Welcome nonetheless!

Hello @ShellyB, Happy to have you on board! I would suggest peeking inside the XA1 Ultra board for further assistance! Slightly smiling Face

Hi @Vazquezcm, welcome to our forum! I do not quite understand what you mean, but feel free to clarify it to me in a PM and I'll do my best to assist. Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

One time poster
Message 1779 of 1,825
Message 1779 of 1,825

hi I'm wayne I like nice r and b  songs 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1780 of 1,825
Message 1780 of 1,825

Hey @Alas2, welcome to the board and nice to hear about your taste in music! Feel free to drop a link or two to some of your favorite songs in the dedicated music thread here: https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/General/What-are-you-listening-to-right-now/m-p/108521

Slightly smiling Face