account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

One time poster
Message 1761 of 1,821
Message 1761 of 1,821

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi my name is Behnam, I'm from Iran, I have a sony phone, xperia z, I forget my pattern, how can i open it? 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1762 of 1,821
Message 1762 of 1,821

Hi @AC92, welcome! I hope you find the answers that you're looking for. Slightly smiling Face

Hi @Bhmk! I hope you enjoy your stay! If you forgot the screen lock, try performing a software repair using Xperia Companion. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 1763 of 1,821
Message 1763 of 1,821

Hi I'm German nice to meet you all

Message 1764 of 1,821
Message 1764 of 1,821

Good guess, indeed originally from The Netherlands. Using the and supporting my wife's Xperia L1.
Visitor
Message 1765 of 1,821
Message 1765 of 1,821

Hello there, I'm just wondering if anyone has the number of the Sony e store at all. I'm trying to exchange a incorrect product, thanks  

Visitor
Message 1766 of 1,821
Message 1766 of 1,821

BTW I am in the UK, thanks 

Apprentice
Message 1767 of 1,821
Message 1767 of 1,821

Hi everyone, proud French owner of an Xperia XZ2 COMPACT. First time on Android, I had always rocked BlackBerry and Apple devices so far. I had the opportunity to use the XZ1 C for a while though and liked the form factor but the phone's poor performance camera-wise held me back. The XZ2 C performs better I have to say. So here I am! 

Learner
Message 1768 of 1,821
Message 1768 of 1,821

Thank you. I apologize for the late reply, but I was without my xperia X Compact.

I would have a couple of problems to solve if I can ask.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1769 of 1,821
Message 1769 of 1,821

I'm Stewart Sandisonand I'm looking for help with a storage/SD card problem. My phone will suddenly stop recognising the card and revert to storing data on the device. Sometimes taking the card out and replacing re starts SD card storage, but not this time. Thanks for reading. Is this common? 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1770 of 1,821
Message 1770 of 1,821

@Gerd1916 Hey, hope you enjoy your stay! Slightly smiling Face

@Tfc470 Hi and welcome! You may get in touch with the Estore support team through this link:
https://sony.brandpathsupport.com/en_GB

@IG29 Welcome on-board (get it?)! Grinning Face Enjoy your new flagship!

@sdp67 I hope you get an answer to what you need assistance with, feel free to browse and ask in the X Compact board! Slightly smiling Face

@Chizmonger68 Hi and welcome! Sorry to hear about what you are experiencing - it would be a good idea to have a look at the board for the device this concerns! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.