account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1741 of 1,830
Message 1741 of 1,830

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi @mikky1, happy to have you here! Slightly smiling Face

Unfortunately, your K800i has reached end of support, which in turn means that we no longer offer any software for it officially, and you will be unable to have it sent in for servicing as parts are not present - and so forth. For this reason, I am sorry to say that even though I wish I could, I am unable to assist you with your Sony Ericsson K800i. Slightly frowning Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 1742 of 1,830
Message 1742 of 1,830

@Alias2992wrote:

Hi here is Isaac, i have my Sony experior camera has stopped. Any solution to restore it.

Hi Isaac,

Please post your phone model number 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1743 of 1,830
Message 1743 of 1,830

Great initiative @FriendlyDutch1! However, would you mind assisting him in a PM rather than in the thread? This is mainly meant to be an introduction thread where users may present themselves, and not for troubleshooting. Thank you for being helpful though, I appreciate it! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Regular
Message 1744 of 1,830
Message 1744 of 1,830

Hi!

I am new here. 😊

Regular
Message 1745 of 1,830
Message 1745 of 1,830

My Name is Tabish. And i am here because i am facing a issue with my xperia x.

My xperia x is working all fine except the charging issue it charge very very slow. Almost 15% in an hour can anybody help me with this i am worried 😯. Thank you 

Pioneer
Message 1746 of 1,830
Message 1746 of 1,830

I'm Nathan from the UK. 

My first mobile was an Ericsson... had a couple of pre-smartphone Sony Ericssons but still have a Z Ultra, used to have a Z3 running Concept and still have an X which was on Concept until Concept was no more. It's currently delayed in repair under warranty due to a shonky charging port.

I also like vintage bicycles.

I know it's true because I made it up myself...
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1747 of 1,830
Message 1747 of 1,830

Hi !!

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1748 of 1,830
Message 1748 of 1,830

Hi @nathanhorner, nice to have you around! Vintage bicycles? Cool hobby! Some particular models that you're fond of? Feel free to share some photos! Slightly smiling Face

@Tabish47 welcome, hope you enjoy your stay and get the help you need! Slightly smiling Face

@femine Hey! Slightly smiling Face

Pioneer
Message 1749 of 1,830
Message 1749 of 1,830

@Emir mine is a handmade retro (future vintage) Achielle Omer that I have upgraded a bit... shiny cranks, handmade wooden mudguards, cool lights etc. All as European as possible.CropperOutput1262741194.jpgAs new... Just added the rear rack... Taken with Xperia X

DSCF1619-01.jpegSide on with new crankset, bash guard, pedals, lights, wooden mudguards, saddle bag...

DSCF1623.JPG

DSCF1612.JPG

I know it's true because I made it up myself...
Learner
Message 1750 of 1,830
Message 1750 of 1,830

Howdy folks. I'm from Tennessee in the U.S.. Recently purchased Xperia Xa1 and have had a little bit of issues with it. Thought I'd pop on these boards and see if I can find som answers.