account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

One time poster
Message 1661 of 1,829
Message 1661 of 1,829

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi im yhue from Philippines i need help where i can repair my sony c5 ultra..  The problem is battery..  Thank you.. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1662 of 1,829
Message 1662 of 1,829

Hi and welcome! How's the weather in the Philippines? We are reaching below freezing point temperatures here in Sweden @Yhue. Slightly frowning Face

For assistance with your Xperia C5 Ultra, feel free to head over to our C5 Ultra boards here. Slightly smiling Face 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 1663 of 1,829
Message 1663 of 1,829

Hello, I'm Suzi Matola. I just got a Sony Xperia XZ Premium. I want to download android 8.0 Oreo.... Music needs improvedSlightly smiling Face thank you

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1664 of 1,829
Message 1664 of 1,829

Hi @Suzimatola and welcome! If you wish to discuss software updates, have a look in the devoted updates section here! Slightly smiling Face 

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

One time poster
Message 1665 of 1,829
Message 1665 of 1,829

Hi all I've just got a Sony L1 and I'm very happy with it. I would like to download some tunes and use as ringtone I can't find how to do it with out downloading some scary apps. Can anyone help. X

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 1666 of 1,829
Message 1666 of 1,829

Hi and welcome @tg222! I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your Xperia L1, and feel free to ask your question in the Xperia L1 forums located here. Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 1667 of 1,829
Message 1667 of 1,829

Hi I recently got a new Xperia xa  can you tell me how to delete single call from call history 

Pioneer
Message 1668 of 1,829
Message 1668 of 1,829

Hi, I'm Roman and I am currently migrating between XPERIA XZ1 and XPERIA XZ1 Compact. I've been an Android user since Eclair, briefly worked at Samsung R&D (sadly, not on Android), and usually like to know what my devices are doing.

No longer using XZ1C
Sony Xperia Support
Message 1669 of 1,829
Message 1669 of 1,829

Hi @Marina1975, welcome! I'll send a you a PM with instructions for your Xperia XA. In the future if you need assistance with your Xperia XA, feel free to head over to the Xperia XA boards! Slightly smiling Face

Hi @romanempire! Happy to have such an experienced user on board! Slightly smiling Face

Learner
Message 1670 of 1,829
Message 1670 of 1,829

hi maverick here nid some advice on how to fixmy sony xperia m5 dual it keeps on crashing and the error says system ui failed/stop what can i do to fix,this thanks