account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Learner
Message 1631 of 1,838
Message 1631 of 1,838

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi I'm Brainard obemio and I am a Filipino and I'm working in Riyadh. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1632 of 1,838
Message 1632 of 1,838

Hi @Nardong, welcome to our community! Happy to have you here. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Message 1633 of 1,838
Message 1633 of 1,838

Hi I'm Sandie - I have given my XPERIA M2 to my husband to try and bring him into the 21St century and have acquired another phone for myself. Can anyone tell me how I can transfer all my data onto my new phone (iPhone 5) (oops I know it should be a Sony!!!)?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1634 of 1,838
Message 1634 of 1,838

Hi @SandieandJohn, I am sorry to hear that you are no longer a part of the Xperia family, but perhaps you will give us a chance once again in the future? You got us a new user though, so thank you for that! Slightly smiling Face

I am sorry to say that we do not offer any apps or services for transferring content from an Xperia to an iPhone, only from other devices to an Xperia. My general recommendation would be to search the App store for an app which allows this, or get in touch with Apple and see if they may have any ideas! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Highlighted
Message 1635 of 1,838
Message 1635 of 1,838

Thanks for your response - I'm just going through the tedious task of transferring manually - wish me luck!!!'

R51
One time poster
Message 1636 of 1,838
Message 1636 of 1,838

Hi

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1637 of 1,838
Message 1637 of 1,838

@R51, hello and welcome! Slightly smiling Face

@SandieandJohn I wish you the best of luck! Slightly smiling Face

Learner
Message 1638 of 1,838
Message 1638 of 1,838

Hello Guys!!! My name is April Chan R. Sabio and Im happy to be a Xperia user. I have Xperia E4 dual before and now I have a new phone the Xperia X. I just want to ask for a help because I have a problem or want to improve. What should I do to make my Xperia X last longer while im using it. Because its like its battery is draining faster day by day? What kind of charging should I do? Am I charging it in the wrong way? Please help me.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1639 of 1,838
Message 1639 of 1,838

Hi and welcome @Zensabio21! You can have a look at my guide on improving battery performance here: https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/Improving-Battery-time-and-battery-enhancement-features/m-p/12176...

If you want additional or more specific assistance, feel free to create a thread in the Xperia X boards! Slightly smiling Face

Learner
Message 1640 of 1,838
Message 1640 of 1,838

SandieandJohn maybe you can use the Xperia Transfer Mobile application to transfer all your data to your new phone because I think it can also be use by an IOS devices.