account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Visitor
Message 1621 of 1,838
Message 1621 of 1,838

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi all,, I'm Alan from Malaysia..

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1622 of 1,838
Message 1622 of 1,838

Hi? My name is is Allanjay Moraleja from Philippines still satisfied in Sony Xperia mobile phone can you please helping me to resolve  the coming problems in in my Sony Xperia X Dual and can you please give you a protection if my phone is lost? 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1623 of 1,838
Message 1623 of 1,838

Hey @Alan49 and @Ajm5, welcome to the Community and I hope you enjoy your stay! Slightly smiling Face

Ajm5, feel free to create a thread regarding any questions you may have! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 1624 of 1,838
Message 1624 of 1,838

Hello all, lol think x10i was my first xperia and. Used to love the Walkmans when java was king haha 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1625 of 1,838
Message 1625 of 1,838

Welcome @Billy_141! Oh, you're a real oldschooler then! Slightly smiling Face 

I love the Walkman CD/Cassette players too, I still have some models at home somewhere...

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

One time poster
Message 1626 of 1,838
Message 1626 of 1,838

Hello everybody 

I live in Mexico and I'm consumer of Sony Ericsson since 2010. My first Sony Ericsson mobile phone was a  x 10 mini.

I really enjoyed that phone. 

I would like to join with other users because lately I don't understand some issues with my Xperia z3 compact.

Thanks for read it and have a nice day.

Regards 

Angiemuomis 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1627 of 1,838
Message 1627 of 1,838

Another longtime user, welcome @Angiemuomis! Feel free to create a thread in the Z3-boards for assistance! Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 1628 of 1,838
Message 1628 of 1,838

Hi, my name is Khola. I Updated my Sony Xperia xz yesterday and now I keep having pop ups of adverts. How do I get rid of them

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1629 of 1,838
Message 1629 of 1,838

Hi @Khola, welcome to the community! Slightly smiling Face

Unfortunately this thread is meant for introductions, but feel free to browse the Xperia XZ boards to see if there is a thread regarding what you are describing, and if there isn't then feel free to create one! Slightly smiling Face
https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-XZ/bd-p/xperia-xz 

One time poster
Message 1630 of 1,838
Message 1630 of 1,838

Hello. I'm hana from malaysia. I used sony xperia xa ultra. Act , i have problem. Since i update my phone into android 7 nougat. I didnt receive my whatsapp message when i used mobile data. The notification always like this "you may have new message". But if i used Wi-Fi . The whatsapp become normal. Please someone help me? What should i do? Tq . Sory for my broken english 🙂 please as soon as possible