account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

One time poster
Message 1511 of 1,823
Message 1511 of 1,823

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Just bought the Z5 premium CHOME DUAL SIM. Looks great and function,battery good as well. New here,first time join here to expiore.and discover new way to improve my Z5 premium CHOME.
One time poster
Message 1512 of 1,823
Message 1512 of 1,823

Hi i'm haris from malaysia.i just bought xperia xa ultra 1week ago. I'm new here. Want to get experience in sony smartphone product. Before i use lenovo product
Learner
Message 1513 of 1,823
Message 1513 of 1,823

hi iam david from grimsby ,uk, i have a xperia m2

Learner
Message 1514 of 1,823
Message 1514 of 1,823

Hello to all. I'm from Manila, BTW.

I just got an Xperia Z2 for 190 USD where I live. Everything works mighty fine as far as I can tell, especially since I got with Marshmallow already. Maybe I'll switch to a Z5P when it goes for the cheap around here.

Anyway, I hope this community here will be helpful in the time I own this phone.

Have a good day.

Regular
Message 1515 of 1,823
Message 1515 of 1,823

Hi, I'm new again to Sony after a long stint with BlackBerry. I had a Sony Ericsson w810i back in the day. Now I'm rocking an Xperia X Performance. I still have my BlackBerry phones but wanted Android apps, 23 MP camera and High Resolution Audio.
One time poster
Message 1516 of 1,823
Message 1516 of 1,823

Hello,

My name is Ravi Shankar Mishra, I am from Delhi India.

I am pursuing Graduation from Delhi University.

I have keen interest in understanding OS and different,

I have earlier worked on many different OS's, and I understand every move of these two OS.

After IOS, MIUI from past 10 years, now finally I'm on Xperia.

Right now I am using "Sony Xperia XA", and as far as I'm using it I'm loving it.

Regards,

Ravi Mishra

One time poster
Message 1517 of 1,823
Message 1517 of 1,823

Hi my name is aryan and i bought xperia xa ultra but dnt knew how 2 set lock sreen which was on display and marketing d dual lock
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1518 of 1,823
Message 1518 of 1,823

Hi everyone,

My nic is Hoverhead because when my workmates were have their mid life crisises and buy Harleys I bought a hovercraft, to be different (well I already had a bike and HD didn't do it for me).

I've been a Sony Experia phone owner of two previous models the S and the Z and recently took posession of a new XA.  I had been a Nokia owner of many models over the last twenty years.  I initially never considered the (Sony) Erricson (as they were then) as they had a reputation for being fragile and not for use in a work (trade) environment (as opposed to and office one).  The Xperia came back into my consideration and Nokia went to Windows operting system, something I just could not consider (not even in my computers, Linux is my OS of choice).  Anyway both the S and the Z survived the pay off periods with little to no damage particulaly the screens.  They never had covers or screen sheilds.  They had been dropped but never broke because of that.  In fact they never broke.  Software lockup sometimes but nothing else.

The XA, I'm sad to say in the four weeks that I have had it has fallen from my pocket twice and has incured broken screen glass on each occaision.  Something that NEVER happened with either the S or the Z in six years!

I have been retired these last 4 years and have not subjected the phones to the hazards of the work environment. 

It seems that Sony has forgotten the fragile reputation their phones once had and have reverted to form. 

I would have to say that the Xperia XA in NOT a phone to be taken outside at all as it is not waterproof as the Z was and shatters it's screen with the slightest of drops.  It is also fairly slippery in the hand too.

The Xperia XA shouldn't be taken out of a padded room without being cocooned in a case as it is too fragile!

Why has Sony designed a phone that is incabable of normal everyday use or slight accident with out the resorting to fitting extra protection?  

It looks like I'll be stuck with this for the contract period but I think I'll be looking at another brand next time!

Hoverhead.

Enthusiast
Message 1519 of 1,823
Message 1519 of 1,823

DukeEinjeru from the Philippines. Photography enthusiast. Since I can't always bring adslr camera with me, I bought up a sony phone since I know that they had the best cameras for mobile phones and for me to be able to capture anything at anytime.

Currently using an Xperia XA. Awesome for a mid-average phone.
Message 1520 of 1,823
Message 1520 of 1,823

Hi there....

I have own numerous Sony phones. The lastest one Z5 compact White. 

Living in Australia.

I am NOT computer savvy nor one that uses Apps etc on phones.

I only want my phone to take good photos, make calls and text , have good battery life and  maybe listen to some tunes I have put on the device  - I have very ocassional data usage with FaceBook. I have very minimal data allowance on my phone. 

I don't get all the 'tech talk' stuff around hahahahaha

Look forward to getting some help here with my limited tech understanding.

Cheers !