account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Inhabitant
Message 1461 of 1,823
Message 1461 of 1,823

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi my name is Mick from Yorkshire in UK
Visitor
Message 1462 of 1,823
Message 1462 of 1,823

Hi all! z1 compact for nearly 2 years now. 😀

One time poster
Message 1463 of 1,823
Message 1463 of 1,823

Hi.my self Vishwam frm kuwait.
One time poster
Message 1464 of 1,823
Message 1464 of 1,823

Hello Sony-ites,

I was the proud owner of a Z3 + DS for 10 days. Hadn't even finished setting up the phone, that's how much I needed discover. It was a humungous step forward on my Walkman Live. Anyway, I could see the beginnings of a long attachment to it as had happened to my X10 MiniPro. 

Sadly it has been removed from my company by a pickpocket in a crowded train in South Africa. 

Please if the Mods could direct me to the correct thread to question the issues regarding tracking?

A message to all of you, please don't second guess this (?) , please switch your locating devices on & even contact the other trackers e.g. Google, Android, Bitdefender & Prey & get them all setup to trace & switched on, to return your phone in the event of.... It is such a major loss to buy your handset, just for some other envious, devious person to have the use of it rather than yourself.

One time poster
Message 1465 of 1,823
Message 1465 of 1,823

Hellow fellow Sony'ists'!
I'm a proud owner of a Xperia Z2 and a Sony QX 30
Haxor is @ your service! ^
Adviser
Message 1466 of 1,823
Message 1466 of 1,823

Hello to all on this Sony Forum, 

Shaun here, from Vancouver, BC Slightly smiling Face

New owner of an Xperia Z5 Premium and MDR-NC750, current owner of Xperia Z2

Just confused of the Bugs on the M Update.

One time poster
Message 1467 of 1,823
Message 1467 of 1,823

hello everybody!!

My name is Nikos and i am form Greece-Athens.

I am a happy owner of a sony Xperia M5 gold and i am fan of  every sony products.

Rookie
Message 1468 of 1,823
Message 1468 of 1,823

Hi All,

Update form a very reliable Z1 compact to a very bad Z5 in reboot loop

Jim

Highlighted
THU
One time poster
Message 1469 of 1,823
Message 1469 of 1,823

Hello everyone

My name is Myat Thu from MYANMAR.

My first android is SONY XPERIA P and current is Z5.

Yup  I am SONY user.

Nice to meet you all and i will participat very soon this forum for my baby Z5. Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 1470 of 1,823
Message 1470 of 1,823

Howdy all. I came across a lovely phone caled , 'Sony Xperia E4g', and are very fond of it as my first real smart phone.

Six months on I'm looking at the Z series in anticipation of greater things to be experienced.

Being a part of a forum is an obvious and wonderful way to participate and learn many things I'd never think of myself so it's with pleasure I finish of with thanking all who have posted here with help for others.

I'm from Australia were mainly two brands dominate the Mobile Phone Market. I wont mention them. Being a Sony user is a great advantage I find as it can be overlooked here, and retail prices seemingly undervalued. But that's not what it's all about. I find my very cheap,  Xperia E4g, incredible !