account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

One time poster
Message 1381 of 1,817
Message 1381 of 1,817

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hi guys, my name is Hauke and I'm from Germany. I used to own a K800I and think it to be one of the best phones before the smart phones showed up. Now I'm using an Xperia active.

One time poster
Message 1382 of 1,817
Message 1382 of 1,817

hy to all

i'm Fabrizio from italy

owener of Xperia Z model C6603 since 2 years.First sony mobile phone.

One time poster
Message 1383 of 1,817
Message 1383 of 1,817

Hi, my name is Bane and I'm from Serbia. Can somebody help me and explain how to start a new topic here? I agree with terms, I enabled third party cookies and still I don't have any option to open a new topic so if somebody can help me I'll be waiting in my pm. Thanks. Best regards.
One time poster
Message 1384 of 1,817
Message 1384 of 1,817

Hi my name is Satya Singh... From India. Yesterday I have buy of Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual mobile phones..

@Jeff wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Feel free to take a moment to introduce yourself in this thread. We are happy to have you here and want to learn more about all our users!

I'll get the ball rolling Slightly smiling Face

I've worked with Sony Ericsson for for the past 7 years in a variety of roles. I'm currently looking over our global social media needs on sites like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. Our team makes the rounds looking for consumers asking questions, sharing ideas, or anything else that allows us to engage with our consumers.

If you need to get in touch with us, the best way is via our Global Social Media Email, or even a private message on here.

My current phone is an Xperia X10, and I'm really into using the Grooveshark music application and playing with Google Goggles.

I'm based in the Caribbean and work with our North American office, but obviously will help you out wherever you are.

EDIT: Please post any questions you have in a seperate thread in the forum Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 1385 of 1,817
Message 1385 of 1,817

Am XpriaE4Main, thats again the model am using. My first device, so I will be asking a lot
Learner
Message 1386 of 1,817
Message 1386 of 1,817

Hi guys, im Ping and im from Philippines. I have a big problem and im hoping that you could help me solve my problem regarding my xperia neo v. Thanks and help me please
One time poster
Message 1387 of 1,817
Message 1387 of 1,817

Hello everyone

i am a Z tablet user and think the product is good.... EXCEPT for all the sony bloatware.

Can this be deleted? If not... I will NOT consider having a Sony mobile.

Rookie
Message 1388 of 1,817
Message 1388 of 1,817

Hello I  am a senior person and not very technologically proficient.

I have children and grandchildren who help when they can, but as they are all busy with work it isn't always easy to get hold of them :-) 

I enjoy travel when I can, reading, music, concerts, cinema and of course spending time with family :-)

I hope to be able to get some help here with my Sony Xperia Aqua which has been great so far but has flummoxed me today :-)

One time poster
Message 1389 of 1,817
Message 1389 of 1,817

Hi Everyone;

I'm Teraju from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'd been Sony handphone user since 2006 with the old plain handphone. nothing much from me Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1390 of 1,817
Message 1390 of 1,817

Hi everyone,

my name is Mattia, from Italy. I'va been Z1 Compact user since february 2014 and a Sony user since I can remember