account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

in other LWW it shows in a small column when tap the contact and hold.but in mine its different!why is that?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

in other LWW it shows in a small column when tap the contact and hold.but in mine its different!why is that?

when i pressed and hold a contact,it shows like thisscreenshot_2012-06-09_2025.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Re: in other LWW it shows in a small column when tap the contact and hold.but in mine its different!why is that?

Probably the earlier version (I think), you need to confirm that yourself. Slightly smiling Face

7 REPLIES 7
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: in other LWW it shows in a small column when tap the contact and hold.but in mine its different!why is that?

Hi, probably due to different Android version. If you have the chance, check handsets that you compared with .... Goto Settings>About phone>Android version.

Visitor
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

mine one is 2.3.4 then in what android version that option is there?

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Probably the earlier version (I think), you need to confirm that yourself. Slightly smiling Face

Visitor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

i thought that option is on my version..wht do you mean that need to confirm that yourself?:smileygrin:

Forum Legend
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

I meant .... you need to confirm the version of other LWW phones (since those are different).

Visitor
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

ohhh k thnks for the help

Forum Legend
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

No problem ....