account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

video player issue

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

video player issue

The video player doesn't show all the videos on the phone... It only shows like 20... How can i make it show all the videos in one list?
4 REPLIES
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: video player issue

Are you talking about default movies app? It will show you the videos (not the recorded with the camera ones). You can filter however to show you the camera videos.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Forum Legend
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I like to use MX Player which does what you ask

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Visitor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

• Try letting the video buffer before you view it.
  • Close other browser tabs and windows. This can make a huge difference!

Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

were the other videos recorded with your phone or did you transferred the movies?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)