account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

suggestion: manual rotation

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

suggestion: manual rotation

Add an item for manual rotation while playing videos.. Such as samsung player and others
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Re: suggestion: manual rotation

Something to pass on to Sony

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

in the mean time, you could use a third party app to do just that.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

7 REPLIES 7
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Just rotate the screen, as long as you have auto screen rotation there shouln't be a problem

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I mean manual rotation when auto rotation is off.. this is very usefull..because i dont use auto rotation

Emperor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Something to pass on to Sony

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

in the mean time, you could use a third party app to do just that.

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

thanx.. plz say to developers for this

Emperor
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Anytime

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

add manual rotation: its very usefull

sketch-1431311243573.jpgSee screenshot plz.. Video dont have manual rotation. And i think this is very useful. Because i am not using auto rotation at all. And alot of people too

Emperor
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Re: add manual rotation: its very usefull

@saeed2015

Stop posting the same thing all over, you have requested that prior to this post.