account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

movie app update

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

movie app update

Hey guys,the updated version of movie app does'nt have a " fullscreen" option..?.only way to make it fullscreen is by zooming?can't we make a demand for the next update to include a "fullscreen" option back?its not very satisfying watching on a halfscreen xperia..
9 REPLIES 9
Emperor
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: movie app update

Which Xperia do you have? which movies version do you have? you should be able to see the full screen icon on the top right side 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Hey there uliwooly..am using an xperia z ( c6603) ..movies app version - 8.0.A.0.6 ..on previous version,it has the fullscreen icon on top right side,but this version,it doesnt..videos with 720 - 1080 sizes goes fullscreen readily,but others is'nt..no option for it..
Emperor
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

If you touch the screen, there isn't an option ? what if you pinch zoom?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Tried everything..pinching zoom,is still zooming..not fullscreen..its so meticulous when u zoom and its fraustrating cause u have to be precise so as not to zoom too much and not affect ur viewing pleasure,some of the video display is lost when u zoom in..not very happy with it..cant we make a demand for it to sony to bring back the fullscreen option on next update?
Emperor
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

could you post a screenshot of the movie app when its on landscape and you touch the screen? 

Also you can contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

Learner
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

Hey there uliwooly..yeah sure,i could post for you some screenshots,but where?.can't post pics here,just comment box..u got email that i can send it to so u can see?
Emperor
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

You can upload your screenshots here or box or dropbox

One time poster
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

I cant update my movies app after reset my mobile

One time poster
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Smiling Face with Heart-eyes

I just want my app again please

@smith_xperiawrote:
Hey guys,the updated version of movie app does'nt have a " fullscreen" option..?.only way to make it fullscreen is by zooming?can't we make a demand for the next update to include a "fullscreen" option back?its not very satisfying watching on a halfscreen xperia..