account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Video Unlimited? Say what?

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Video Unlimited? Say what?

So the new VU update 13.1.a.1.2 says... "There are no monthly subscriptions or late fees, and you can purchase or rent videos from thousands of available options." What thousands of options are these for renting or purchasing. Did Sony mean there are thousands of movies to pick from? If so, please proof read before publishing!
3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Video Unlimited? Say what?

Hi,

Since Video Unlimited is not available in all markets, I suggest that you contact your local support team for further information about this:
http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

Or you can check if you find further info regarding this function at Video Unlimiteds site:
http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/video-unlimited/

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Correct response: Dear baked customer, this does read a bit strange. I don't know what the answer is right now but I will come back and past an answer when I know.

Actual response: Dear generic forum member, here is my generic response. Don't know if it answers your question but not going to bother to find out (it doesn't).
:@
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Depending on the country who wrote that then options can mean videos in that you have many options to choose from ie: you have an option of what video you wish to watch

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman