account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place this monday
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Restore Movies app

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Restore Movies app

Hello,

I've just deleted Movies app from my Z2, however now I understood that I need it. Someone knows where I can restore it?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Re: Restore Movies app

Have you rooted your device? Otherwise you won't be able to delete it. Just scroll down in all tab until you reach disabled apps.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Settings-apps-all,scroll down and look for movies,it should be disabled. Or have you deleted it (rooted device)?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

It looks like i've deleted it because Ir can't see it in apps.
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Have you rooted your device? Otherwise you won't be able to delete it. Just scroll down in all tab until you reach disabled apps.

Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Oh, got it back! Tank you for help! Slightly smiling Face
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Anytime.