account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

New Movies 8.0.A.0.8

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

New Movies 8.0.A.0.8

Whats change in this version???????

only material icon..what about overflow icon in action bar .. or change fonts and background of sidebar..such as walkman

overflow

over

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

Re: New Movies 8.0.A.0.8

Same design as Walkman.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

Not same design..in my z2.. They just changed icon to flat icon..nothing else
Emperor
Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

The "flat" icon, its Android's material design. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

I know..but what about overflow icon in action bar..and side bar..they not changed
Emperor
Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

Are you certain about that? because it did changed on my phone. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

Please do post some screenshots 

Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

The icon takes more to google,but it is not that bad.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

MOVIES

Except material icon nothing new to latest update of Sony Movies app
vky
One time poster
Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

After update movie app there is no expend option to view full screen video..... Please build a new version to support audio (AC3) format & expand option.