account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Movies

Regular
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Movies

Please suggest me any media player except vlc which support AC3 AUDIO FORMAT neither MX Player Support nor Sony's Movies app.

5 REPLIES 5
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Re: Media Player

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: Movies

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Phy's 2nd link works as I use that myself - BTW @Phy did you get my message (Sorry for going off topic)

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@Thommo I'm glad it actually works thanks for the feedback. As for your message yes, I read it just now. I also just read the Forum message stating that I moved up in rank. Thank you for taking the time to congratulate me that's very cool.
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for your feedback,,, I am very glad that its working