account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Help movies app version 8.0.A.0.8

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Help movies app version 8.0.A.0.8

Why does everytime I watch my downloaded movie the movements on the screen is kinda jerky? The movies don't run as smoothly like my other short videos. Help Slightly frowning Face
5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Help movies app version 8.0.A.0.8

Where are you downloading the movies from?

@KarminaLiñan 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Why did you removed the option of strech video that would stretch the video to the entire mobile's screen size? I mean I am restricted to watch videos at the default resolution however I like to watch it in full stretched screen. Please if you can restore that in the next update...
Ps: Not using movies app since when you have removed the stretch option.
Visitor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

And is it possible to add .dts and .aac codecs??
Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Fullscreen option is still there. Which phone do you have? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@XperiaPsycho 

Contact your local Xperia Care regarding any feeedback 

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/