account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

[BUG] Xperia Z5 Nougat Update Movie app Bug

Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: [BUG] Xperia Z5 Nougat Update Movie app Bug

Same happend to me! But it does not make sense. On Android M, we have an option on the side menu to open the TV app! It was really usefull since I have a  Sony Bravia! But on N, the Video app completly desapers and i can't even delete videos! I have to go to Album app.
And to controll my TV, i had to download a differente app that, guess what, is the same as Video!
Please Sony, give us what we had on M!

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Forum Legend
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

I suggest you send an email to sony as feedback here; http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

It is definitely a bug! On my Z5 running the latest Nought 7.1.1, I cannot use "Video" app unless "Video & TV Sidelines" app is installed, which is not part of the preinstalled applications. Sony, please listen to us and fix the bug.