account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

trackid not working wih radio(lolipop)

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

trackid not working wih radio(lolipop)

Hello,

Trackid not working with radio and kills sound of radio at lolipop 23.1.A.0.690 on z3 compact

radio only works after the reboot

12 REPLIES 12
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

Re: trackid not working wih radio(lolipop)

Could you boot on safe mode and check if you encounter the same issue?

How to boot on safe mode.
http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

i tried with safe mode didn't work

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

Try contacting Sony Xperia Support.
http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/
One time poster
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

TrackID not working with FM Radio after Lollipop update.

I have a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (D5803) and just after I updated to Lollipop, the in-fm radio option of TrackID that helps me to know the name of a song playing on the radio is no longer working.

After I clic the option of TrackID the radio stops working immediatley and it only will sound again after I kill the TrackID app, so I uninstalled the TrackID APP, and I installed Shazam. It does the same thing, if I'm listening to radio, I can't open Shazam because if I do that the radio will stop working.

This **bleep**!, Sony take 6 months to update to lollipop and they release a buggy update with battery drain and SONY PROPIETARY APPS not working. 

Is there any way to fix this??? 

One time poster
Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

I have the same issue. It wasnt resolved even with the update 23.1.A.726

When I turn on TrackID (whenever radio app goes background and TrackID comes foregound), radio mutes immediately. When I switch back to radio sound comes back too. Problem persists with shazam or other music recognition software.

I have Xperia Z3 Compact with update 23.1.A.0.726
One time poster
Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

I ve the same issue, help us sony.

Z3 C
Apprentice
Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

TrackID its one of my most fav. apps and i hate to see it lose the most distinguish plus that it have different than all other similar apps. Hopefully this problem coulb be just temperory and be fixed very soon, THAT WILL BE GREAT!!. 
Best Regards.

Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

I have the same issue. Sony, please fix this. There is so much bugs found on the lollipop. Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

I have the same issue with z3 anyone know how can I rapair it or we have to wait that Sony do it