account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

idea for new feature for TrackID: off-line mode

SOLVED
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

idea for new feature for TrackID: off-line mode

Hi. Could you consider TrackID "off-line mode"? Explain: while are you off with wi-fi or mobile data connections (3G and higher) app just records 10-15 sec song sample and stores it till connection will be established. And after that app will start (automatically or with asking) recognise songs. While you are on mobile data GPRS or edge app could store recorded samples too because it's quite slow connection. That's just idea, but I think it would became great success.

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: idea for new feature for TrackID: off-line mode

That's a good idea, but in the mean time, you could use an audio recorder and then play it with walkman (loud speaker), use track ID whenever you have data/wifi 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

That's a good idea, but in the mean time, you could use an audio recorder and then play it with walkman (loud speaker), use track ID whenever you have data/wifi 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Commissioner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

sorry for that, but it does yet Grinning Face i feel like moronGrinning Face

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Anytime