account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Track id problem with the fm radio

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Track id problem with the fm radio

Hi everybody,
After updated for marshmallow the track id is not recognise the songs when I am listening the fm radio anymore. With the lollipop it was working perfectly.
Do anybody has the same problem?
5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Track id problem with the fm radio

@OKov

FM radio > loudspeaker > TrackID > it works

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sage
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

@OKov: many of us has that problem and it is related to marshmallow. My wife's Z3c is still on lollipop and song recognition works with both headphone and loudspeaker.

I've already opened a case with local support and they have replied that information has been sent to technical staff. We'll see.

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Indeed it doesn't work with headphones but it does with loudspeaker, I'll escalate this, can you tell me which build number your phone has, trackID version and FM Radio version ? @OKov @Bhonder

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sage
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@uliwooly:

Thank you. Here below the specs.

Phone's Build date: 15w38

Phone IMEI: 

FM Radio's  version: 4.0

TrackID's version: 4.4.b.0.3

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

trackID does not recognize FM radio songs anymore - Xperia Z5 compact

There is not that much to add... after the same update that removed stamina mode, trackID do not recognize anymore songs during the readio in headphones mode. Now it works only when I use the speaker to play it loud. How do we fix this?

many thanks in advance