account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony SmartBand Talk - Unable to use TrackID from SWR30 app window-tab

Adept
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Sony SmartBand Talk - Unable to use TrackID from SWR30 app window-tab

Cant see TrackID app window in SWR30 which i added and was using finely. Now all of a sudden it disappeared from my apps window-tabs. Also not able to add it again though it appears in my apps unable to select and add into my apps.

Though having Updated Apps tried all options like clear cache, uninstall-reinstall, restart devices, every possible common troubleshooting outcome nothing worked and not able to use trackID from SWR30.

3 REPLIES 3
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sony SmartBand Talk - Unable to use TrackID from SWR30 app window-tab

I've been experiencing the same problem too. It's been a while since this bug happened and since it wasn't a huge deal for me, I didn't mention it. Glad to know that I'm not the only one facing this issue tho. This shld be fixable via a software update. Hopefully the devs read this and fix the bug.

Adept
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Yet no updates or solution to why TrackID can't be added into SWR30 and so unable to use it via SmartBandTalk.

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I've recently joined TrackID's Beta Test Community and from what I know, they removed support for all wearables due to low usage.