account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Center for Sony Xperia T3 (D5103) Not Working Stuck on Loading and Don't Show Updates

SOLVED
Highlighted
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Update Center for Sony Xperia T3 (D5103) Not Working Stuck on Loading and Don't Show Updates

Update Center for Sony Xperia T3 (D5103) Not Working Stuck on Loading and Don't Show Updates i dont know what is the problem i have Customization Version: 1287-7005_R2B and File System Version: GLOBAL-LTE_18.1.A.2.25 Please "Fixit" Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Elite
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Re: Update Center for Sony Xperia T3 (D5103) Not Working Stuck on Loading and Don't Show Updates

@alexander_acko

restart the phone and check again 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

7 REPLIES
Elite
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Update Center for Sony Xperia T3 (D5103) Not Working Stuck on Loading and Don't Show Updates

@alexander_acko

Just to clarify, are you using XC?

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I Already Doo All things Repaired via Sony Xperia Companion and is same Update Center Still Not Working

Elite
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@alexander_acko

what do you mean by "it doesn't work"

Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

сСС

Elite
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

@alexander_acko

I can't see the screenshot until it's approved

Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Elite
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

@alexander_acko

restart the phone and check again