account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info about Guarantee

SOLVED
Adept
Message 1 of 17
Message 1 of 17

Info about Guarantee

Since the latest update for the app support I can't find the date of expiring concerning the warranty of this device. Where did they put it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

Re: Need help, i can't see information about waranty period in my device

Hello everyone!

After a company decision, warranty information was removed from the Support app in version 4.1.2, released on August 20, 2018. We’re sorry that we cannot disclose this information in the app right now.

If you have any questions regarding the warranty on your device, please get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

16 REPLIES
Emperor
Message 2 of 17
Message 2 of 17

Re: Info about Guarantee

@Georgge

You are right, I don't see the warranty info, I'll keep looking, but it'll be wise to contact your Local support regarding any warranty questions. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Talent
Message 3 of 17
Message 3 of 17

It is also not there anymore on my XZ1C. I'm not sure when it disappeared, but I updated the Support App yesterday.

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 17
Message 4 of 17

@Tizer @Georgge

I'll escalate this 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Pioneer
Message 5 of 17
Message 5 of 17

Hi @Georgge and @Tizer;

The information about the warranty date unfortunately disappeared with the update of the Support app to version 4.1.2

One time poster
Message 6 of 17
Message 6 of 17

Support--->Warranty

Hi. Can someone explain to me why the warranty support item in my smartphone no longer appears?

Pioneer
Message 7 of 17
Message 7 of 17

Re: Support--->Warranty

Hi @lupin0788;

The answer is in the previous post.

Adept
Message 8 of 17
Message 8 of 17

hey, you said you escalated this.
did you get an answer or is the solution that it simply disappeared like someone already wrote here? thank you!

Emperor
Message 9 of 17
Message 9 of 17

@Georgge

I did, still no answer, keep in mind that there's a process whenever there are bugs or issues with software to replicate, investigate, solve, get the approval, etc. 

Visitor
Message 10 of 17
Message 10 of 17

Need help, i can't see information about waranty period in my device

How to see the waranty information period in Xperia xz1??