account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

After update Support app, battery is discharging very fast the phone is very hot

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

After update Support app, battery is discharging very fast the phone is very hot

After today's update Support app (system update) on my xperia z2, battery is discharging very fast, the phone is very hot. I lost 40% during 1 hour. No calls, no other actyvity. Do anybody has the similar troubles?
Thank everyboby in advance!
6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: After update Support app, battery is discharging very fast the phone is very hot

@well1975

Reinstall the latest update with XC, it will smooth things out

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Re: After update Support app, battery is discharging very fast the phone is very hot

Thank you. I will try.
Emperor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Keep us updated

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

First off all, I rebooted device 3 times, also I reseted google play services to the factory versions. Currently, everithing is ok. I will keep in touch and update if situation repeated.
One time poster
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

I have same problem.. my xperia z..the phone is very hot..and first discharging...
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

@9362141khan wrote:
I have same problem.. my xperia z..the phone is very hot..and first discharging...

Go to Apps in Settings, and clear the data and cache for Google Play Services, see what happens after 24 hours... or less

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.