account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Support app last update issue

SOLVED
Pioneer
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Support app last update issue

Hello;

After the last update of the Support app (version 3.6.4), in the device info tab, the factory data reset date and apps problems always displays "information unavailable".

Before the update it was displayed the correct information with the date of the factory resets and last 10 days problems apps, is everyone facing the same issue? Any way to solve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pioneer
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Support app last update issue

Update ;

Hello everybody, I can confirm that with the XZ Premium last update (47.1.A.12.75) the Support app was also updated to version 3.6.12 and this bug/issue is already solved being now the correct information displayed. 

4 REPLIES 4
Learner
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

I have this issues 

Pioneer
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hello;

Support app updated to version 3.6.10 and still the "information unavailable" problem.

When will it be solved?

Pioneer
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Update ;

Hello everybody, I can confirm that with the XZ Premium last update (47.1.A.12.75) the Support app was also updated to version 3.6.12 and this bug/issue is already solved being now the correct information displayed. 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

My phone is up to da