account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Info about Guarantee

SOLVED
Pioneer
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Need help, i can't see information about waranty period in my device

Hi @Oko55222;

The information about warranty was removed from the support app after the last update, however you can check your warranty time in the Xperia support page under My Support>My Devices.

Visitor
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

I already go to my support>my devices but same no information

Pioneer
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

@Oko55222;

If you go here https://support.sonymobile.com/pt/phones/#gref, choose "my support" (if your device is not there choose "add device"), what does it say under warranty in your device?

Visitor
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

sketch-1536753328569.png

sketch-1536753311565.png

I have 2 device, my old device the waranty is expired but the new one is no information. 

Pioneer
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

@Oko55222;

It might be a temporary glitch, what you can do is contact your Local Support directly to get more information here: Support

Pioneer
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

@Oko55222;

It might be a temporary glitch, what you can do is contact your Local Support directly to get more information here: Support

Sony Xperia Support
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

Hello everyone!

After a company decision, warranty information was removed from the Support app in version 4.1.2, released on August 20, 2018. We’re sorry that we cannot disclose this information in the app right now.

If you have any questions regarding the warranty on your device, please get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.