account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

wifi problem after.4.3 update on xperia z

Highlighted
Regular
Message 11 of 155
Message 11 of 155

Re: wifi problem after.4.3 update on xperia z

Hi All,,

I've tried a few things, namely Unpairing the bluetooth conection and repairing it. Still same problem. Has anyone tried to wipe their phone and test it with the stock android 4.3?? I am tempted to try that.. but don't want to if someone has allready done that.

I sent an email off to Sony (questions.au@support.sonymobile.com), will advise if I have any reply.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 12 of 155
Message 12 of 155

Same problem with 4.3 update (i tried with two different regions but always wifi problems and disconnections
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 13 of 155
Message 13 of 155

Wipe helped only fpr few minutes and then again the same. Only turning off SW2 help, or downgreade to 4.2.2
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 14 of 155
Message 14 of 155

yo tengo el mismo problema con mi SW2 y mi Xperia Z Crying Face 

Highlighted
Learner
Message 15 of 155
Message 15 of 155

before 4.3 the communcation between phone and watch r working briliant..after update 4.3 is nightmare

the watch once pair with phone whole wifi connection is collapse even the indicator that still i connect to wifi, but all social media is show that connect to server failure or connection times-out not even at GOOGLE PLAY

but when turn off the smart watch, the whole wifi connection is back to normal.

I tried call SONY MALAYSIA and answer that they give me is, your phone have PROBLEM..

so now sony is pushing back the problem to user?

at start I still though is my phone problem and factory reset phone. and problem still same until now i google the problem notice everyone with 4.3 updates have the problem.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 16 of 155
Message 16 of 155

Sony just to let you know I am another loyal Sony customer experiencing problems with Wifi when my Sw2 is connected to my Xperia Z running 4.3 - please tell me there is an update/bugfix comming soon.
Highlighted
Regular
Message 17 of 155
Message 17 of 155

@dabar Make sure to click I have this problem too on the first page of this thread. the more people who report the problem the quicker someone may get into fixing it...

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 18 of 155
Message 18 of 155

Broken wifi connection for watches SmartWatch

Hello I have a problem with the Sony Xperia Z and after updating to Android 4.3 after connecting my watches SmartWatch 2 disconnects wifi and not have wifi to connect to the back, but after disconnecting the wifi again connects with no problem

Highlighted
Learner
Message 19 of 155
Message 19 of 155

Re: Broken wifi connection for watches SmartWatch

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 20 of 155
Message 20 of 155

Same problem for me.

Now my smartwatch 2 is not very useful...