account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

wifi problem after.4.3 update on xperia z

One time poster
Message 151 of 155
Message 151 of 155

Re: wifi problem after.4.3 update on xperia z

Read this thread before buying the Smart watch 2, made me hesistate.  However now that 4.4.4 is out i havent heard anyone complaining that the wifi problem is still happening on their watches.  Just a call app problem which seems to be fixed already.  CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE WIFI ISSUE WAS FIXED WITH 4.4.4?????

One time poster
Message 152 of 155
Message 152 of 155

Sorry, I exchanged my Sony xperia for a nexus 5. Can say that have never had the same problem with the nexus, however in 10 months have gone through 2 smartwatch 2's due to their screens shattering!
A_R
Visitor
Message 153 of 155
Message 153 of 155

Wifi Trouble Xperia M2

Can someone tell me when android 4.4 is coming out for the Xperia M2 because it seems that every 2 weeks after installing the android 4.3 firmware (which appears to be really buggy), the phone is unable to connect to the wifi. After, it always comes up with 'Asscosiation Rejected'. This is becoming a trend as every 2 weeks, i have to reinstall it and I havent even had this phone for 2 months which is riduculous.

Visitor
Message 154 of 155
Message 154 of 155

SAME PROBLEM !! wifi offs itself. cant connect to any network not even my home live box. !!! 

One time poster
Message 155 of 155
Message 155 of 155

I had that same problem, and the solution of reinstalling the upgrade with PC Companion didn't work for me.

My solution was to reset my phone to factory reset, and then voila! (It erased all of system & app data, yes, but my phone was full with junk files anyway)