account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sony you are terrible right now in your support

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

sony you are terrible right now in your support

sony with this policy you will really lose a lot of users! while all new phones like xperia u , go , sola and others and while the powerful xperia 2011 phones won't get jellybean, xperia p using the same novathor and xperia j using far less caapble cortex a 5 CPU and adreno 200 gpu are getting jellybean while samsung is providing a lot of phones especially galaxy music and galaxy mini 2 and ace plus jellybean! and also how does it come that your useless xperia j will get jellybean earlier than the costly powerful flagship xperia s and  updates are very very late when comparing to all others , or at least chagh the upgrade to android 4.2.1 not 4.1.2!!!!!!also change your policy about your customer support , nobody ever replies on us while helpful super users are wasting all their time on helping us for nothing as a benefit!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Visitor
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Re: sony you are terrible right now in your support

and what do you recommend Johan, buy a new phone (eg XPJ or XPE) because of your stupid move?

Very bad decision...

9 REPLIES
One time poster
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

i really want to see answer from sony to this topic

because i can really understand why custumers should buy the first "flagships" sony phones of every year? why?

i buy the xperia S when it came out and i feel kind of put to the side by sony when put the JB update first for xperia P, xperia J and xperia S for last bunch os phones? i didnt know the xperia P was a flagship in 2012 or xperia J

this kind of crap its why you dont get trusted customers like Samsung has, when somebody buys a Galaxy S phone knows that phone will the first to get the updates but not in sony mind

well the bottom line is, i was thinking in get the sony "odin" the rumors says 5'' screen, 1080p, s4, but now forget it why i should buy that phone if it will cursed and forgot by you in some months after launch

this customer that have been with you since SE Xperia X1 and continue with X2,X10,Arc and now S has to say goodbye

One time poster
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

100% , if that won't be fixed sony will be out of my list!

One time poster
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

they have really the best products with the worst support! apple only upgrades by name but no siri and nothing for older models only bugs, only samsung and htc are he best in upgrades and toiuchwiz nature ux is the best1

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. All available information about the JB update can be found on the product blog.

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2012/12/17/update-on-sony-software-upgrades-including-uplift-to-jelly-be...

Visitor
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

and what do you recommend Johan, buy a new phone (eg XPJ or XPE) because of your stupid move?

Very bad decision...

One time poster
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

Sony has the best ui with the first upgrades , xperia j will get the update before my xperia s , xperia sola won't get jellybean while xperia j will , very late upgrades even for xperia t , and xperia 2011 can run jellybean even better than xperia j I think , I am now happy from one thing , Sony representatives are replying but I hope they will give better replies, Sony please make me beleive again in you. You are the most reasonable and valuable company but improve your support!!

One time poster
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

not Xperia J or E they want the folks who bought the Xperia S (Premium/Flagship user ) to buy the Xperia T or the odin

they are greedy they dont care about the costumer they care about getting money

they want the costumer to buy a new phone every year

but they cant see the companies who support better and longer their flagships are the ones who are making more money (samsung and apple) an iphone ou Galaxy S get support at least two years the galaxy s2 who was the samsung flagship in 2011 will get JB first than any sony phone

and i think this says it all

One time poster
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

, xperia sola won't get jellybean while xperia j will , very late upgrades even for xperia t , and xperia 2011 can run jellybean even better than xperia j I think , I am now happy from one thing , Sony representatives are replying but I hope they will give better replies, Sony please make me beleive again in you. 

Emperor
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

@islam99

The Xperia T and Sola were released in 2012, the are no longer supported nor will get any new updates. The last update was 4.0.4 for all 3 devices. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)