account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z1 Update error

SOLVED
Learner
Message 41 of 59
Message 41 of 59

Re: Xperia Z1 Update error

e tried running the repair of my cell that lower the version 4.3 ota and I hurt the team not ecendia and stuff I wanted to flash and not run I get error in S1 SERVICE I can do I'm decesperado I'm incommunicado help hel help

Emperor
Message 42 of 59
Message 42 of 59

@leviathan what if you try with SUS

Update Service (SUS)

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 43 of 59
Message 43 of 59

AND THEIR USE AS BUT FAIL TO CONNECT THE TELEPHONE MODE FLASH SO NOT GOING TO DO IT FOR THE PC IF DETECTED BUT USING FLASH TO WANT ME OUT TO RESTORE THE SERVICE OF S1

One time poster
Message 44 of 59
Message 44 of 59

I bought in November Sony Xperia Z1 and android software automatically updated to 4.2.2.
I can not update to the new Android 4.3 software
I tried using a PC and using the application settings menu.

I'm from Romania.

Message 45 of 59
Message 45 of 59

Florin,have you tried sony update service too?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 46 of 59
Message 46 of 59

Dear All 

Same issue for me . i dont succeed to restore using PCc , i am trying now to use the SUS . any comments 

Message 47 of 59
Message 47 of 59

Try SUS,post back here the results.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 48 of 59
Message 48 of 59

Same hear

i update my z1 from 4.3 to 4.4 and he himself turned off and when i turn it on it shows update error please.....

Message 49 of 59
Message 49 of 59

Repair with SUS:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Learner
Message 50 of 59
Message 50 of 59

Hi

friends i read the message regrding updateing to kikat ,my phone still run with 4.3 jeally bean now i got update version (i.e kikat).by reading ur message whether i upgrade it  or not .

please giude me.

regarding

padu