account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z1 Update error

SOLVED
Message 11 of 59
Message 11 of 59

Re: Xperia Z1 Update error

Its turns off but then just turns its self back on.

Message 12 of 59
Message 12 of 59

Im trying the install again and the green bar move about 1/20 of the way and now its stopped for 5mins and still not moving

Emperor
Message 13 of 59
Message 13 of 59

how fast is your internet connection ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 14 of 59
Message 14 of 59

horribly slow but the download worked but the install isnt and I thort the install is taking what i downloaded and installing it to my phone so wouldnt the install process not be affected by internet speed?

Message 15 of 59
Message 15 of 59

Install failed again.

Message 16 of 59
Message 16 of 59

That time it looked like it got about 1/10 of the way then stopped and failed again. and sorry for that bleep I didnt realise that word was sesored. 

Emperor
Message 17 of 59
Message 17 of 59

That's quite odd, is there any other wifi/hotspot that you can connect your PC to ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 18 of 59
Message 18 of 59

No :/ so do you think its my internet connection then?

Emperor
Message 19 of 59
Message 19 of 59

it could be, so neither PCC nor SUS work at all?

Message 20 of 59
Message 20 of 59

i tried PCC lastnight and it came up with the yellow message saying the update failed I just tried SUS a few times and the update kept failing, ill trying PCC again now and tell you what happens. if that doesnt work is it possible for me to try on my family computer which uses windows 8? also it has better internet connection because it is down stairs.