account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Will Xperia C get all the updates 4.3 & 4.4?

One time poster
Message 11 of 27
Message 11 of 27

Re: Will Xperia C get all the updates 4.3 & 4.4?

Plz roll out 4.4 bcoz on 4.2 its giving high ram usage problems
My phn got stuck
Message 12 of 27
Message 12 of 27

Restart your phone often,the RAM will be refreshed.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 13 of 27
Message 13 of 27

hi guys 

i think we need to wait

has any budy noticed that our phone is the onlu phone which has received 4.2.2 first in all xperia phones

secondly take a look on xperia update chart there are devices which are older then us is also receiving update

and its a record that if an older device received an update then newer device is in q

so wait we will surly have good new very soon

as soon as sony finish 

z family and other some device update procces completting

Rookie
Message 14 of 27
Message 14 of 27

Come on sony plz give XPERIA C users 4.3 or 4.4, we spent lots of money and we deserve it! it's not fair to upgrade Tx,v,or z family and not upgrade for Xperia C (2013 released, and a very good phone)

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 15 of 27
Message 15 of 27

i think not

One time poster
Message 16 of 27
Message 16 of 27

Sony has given his 4.3 update on his 2012 handsets but not on Xperia c which realeses in 2013 and able to support we request sony to give update on Xperia c plzz....
One time poster
Message 17 of 27
Message 17 of 27

as I bought Sony Xperia c few time back, and I thought that it will provide me with upgrade to 4.3 or 4.4 but nothing like that happened and hence there is not any official announcement made by Sony to provide them in future also, dear Sony please provide us with upgrade or atleast make any announcement for future possible upgrade for Xperia c.

thanks n regards
saurav
Talent
Message 18 of 27
Message 18 of 27

Don't blame Sony...Blame MediaTek instead because they still haven't provide a Driver update for the SoC to support Newer Android Version.
Talent
Message 19 of 27
Message 19 of 27

I suggest don't believe in such rumors until you heard the official announcement from Sony...
One time poster
Message 20 of 27
Message 20 of 27

4.4 is available, on xda-developer. but u  have to root ur phone!