Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2015-04-15 06:42 PM
I contacted with Sony, "They don't know nothing about future of software or development"
Other company are using this API on his phones, and Sony are relegating us to use a older software when we could be using the newst, and this can't happens on a "flagship" model if you paid 700€ for the mobile.
2015-04-15 07:42 PM
2015-04-15 08:38 PM
2015-04-15 09:11 PM
2015-04-15 10:57 PM
2015-04-15 11:10 PM
2015-04-16 01:35 AM
2015-04-16 09:17 AM
after installing the newest version of android, there seem to be some changes in my mobile which i dont like. I hope you can help me.
1. Lock Screen: I am using a password to secure my phone. Usually, after pushing the button on the right, I could directly type in my password. Now I need to swipe on screen, before beeing able to typ it in.
2. During lock screen, I was able to go back and forward in my songlist. I can only go forward now.
3. I can not stop all rinning apps at the same time anymore
4.. Batterylife seems to be suffering a bit.
5. When I close my browser it does also close all the taps running before. When starting my browser againm, things I may have been searching before, are gone.
I bet some of these things are just settings, but infortunatelly, I cant find them. I hope you can help me.
2015-04-16 11:46 AM
I have discovered some issues with lollipop update on Z1,
1. The icons have become ungainly big and ugly.
2. The widgets for wifi/airplane mode/mobile data have been taken off.
3. The themes don't really do anything much. The colour of the toggle buttons/ volume bars doesn't sync up well with the themes.
The phone has lost the "business phone" look after this update.
2015-04-16 12:05 PM