account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Starting our Android 5.0, Lollipop rollout: Xperia Z3 & Xperia Z3 Compact

Learner
Message 161 of 307
Message 161 of 307

Re: API2 Camera

I contacted with Sony, "They don't know nothing about future of software or development"

Other company are using this API on his phones, and Sony are relegating us to use a older software when we could be using the newst, and this can't happens on a "flagship" model if you paid 700€ for the mobile.

One time poster
Message 162 of 307
Message 162 of 307

Re: Starting our Android 5.0, Lollipop rollout: Xperia Z3 & Xperia Z3 Compact

The sensitive notification is not there. Can you kindly update it soon?
Message 163 of 307
Message 163 of 307

Re: Unable to delete some app's after lollipop update

Sorry for interruption, did anyone feel difference in sound level of z2?
I guess it get low than before
Rookie
Message 164 of 307
Message 164 of 307

After upgrade no more able to close all opened apps in background. Have to close one by one like in Nexus 5. Please fix it like it was before and add close all button.
One time poster
Message 165 of 307
Message 165 of 307

Please say u can undo the latest update I hate it wen they change lots of the best bit and make it crap all most make me won't two Change my phone :-(
Visitor
Message 166 of 307
Message 166 of 307

I miss the screen sparkle and the clock function when setting my alarm clock is weird. Both mine and my partners phone got quite hot across the back.of the phone whilst running the update. Afterwards my camera settings had gone back to their default settings so i had to change them all again which is fine,just annoying. But the screen sparkle was nice,girly but nice So i would like that back. I like the new icons though and things do seem to be running quicker.
Commissioner
Message 167 of 307
Message 167 of 307

mikel76, do u noe u can't see photo taken in RAW mode on your mobile phone? And on top of that, u need a PC software to enhance the RAW pictures? What's the use of having a function with no practical usage on ur current phone? Plus ur assumption all other manufacturers have RAW capabilities is misleading - www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S6-and-HTC-One-M9-early-units-do-not-support-full-Android-Lol...
One time poster
Message 168 of 307
Message 168 of 307

Xperia Z3 Android 5.0

Hello,

after installing the newest version of android, there seem to be some changes in my mobile which i dont like. I hope you can help me.

1. Lock Screen: I am using a password to secure my phone. Usually, after pushing the button on the right, I could directly type in my password. Now I need to   swipe on screen, before beeing able to typ it in.

2. During lock screen, I was able to go back and forward in my songlist. I can only go forward now.

3. I can not stop all rinning apps at the same time anymore

4.. Batterylife seems to be suffering a bit.

5. When I close my browser it does also close all the taps running before. When starting my browser againm, things I may have been searching before, are gone.

I bet some of these things are just settings, but infortunatelly, I cant find them. I hope you can help me.

King regards

One time poster
Message 169 of 307
Message 169 of 307

Ugly and big icons after 5.0.2 update

I have discovered some issues with lollipop update on Z1,

1. The icons have become ungainly big and ugly.

2. The widgets for wifi/airplane mode/mobile data have been taken off.

3. The themes don't really do anything much. The colour of the toggle buttons/ volume bars doesn't sync up well with the themes.

The phone has lost the "business phone" look after this update.

Regular
Message 170 of 307
Message 170 of 307

@Wabs agree with you the phn isn't looking good and even they remove the update centre...