account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Starting our Android 5.0, Lollipop rollout: Xperia Z3 & Xperia Z3 Compact

Apprentice
Message 151 of 307
Message 151 of 307

Re: Starting our Android 5.0, Lollipop rollout: Xperia Z3 & Xperia Z3 Compact

Why developers try to make sure that every update have mistakes.. Why there is only one way to make my phone silence or normal, and it impossible to do that when earphones plug in and music playing.. Why did thy remove that option from the notification par?
Why can't I have the choice of selecting what notification appear on lock screen?
One time poster
Message 152 of 307
Message 152 of 307

I have the Z ultra - 2GB memory. I can't switch between 2 large apps without one restarting or the home screen restarting. The phone became barely useable.

Of course I'm not the only one: http://www.xda-developers.com/lollipop-memory-leak-fixed/

@sony - please fix *immediately*
One time poster
Message 153 of 307
Message 153 of 307

I don't have lollipop yet on my z3, it's normal???
Commissioner
Message 154 of 307
Message 154 of 307

Khair, u can always use custom rom.
Adviser
Message 155 of 307
Message 155 of 307

hi ,i updated my c6903 to lollipop yesterday ,nearly everything is ok but i found 3 problems

1.when i touch flashlight button in notificationbar ,first time after reboot it works,but after second time that i touch,completely disapears until next reboot

2.i think hearing aid icon is old from kitkat and isnt match with the others and has a low resolution and low quality

3.after the screen dimmed caus of useless,before the the screen turns off,when i touch the screen ,it takes too long to scren turn back completly and it takes to long,it was very little time in kitkat

i hope be fixed in next updates

One time poster
Message 156 of 307
Message 156 of 307

new android update lollipop

My problem ihave dule sim gard when finish up date for android when ichoss any one to call him am push the number we must ask me from sim 1 or sim 2 but nothink happend some time is happend when restart my phone just one time please help me
Emperor
Message 157 of 307
Message 157 of 307

Re: new android update lollipop

Contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 158 of 307
Message 158 of 307

API2 Camera

Hi all.

I hoped that on Lollipop update Sony would implement API2 Android Camera, but I have the Update now, and not no manual control available.

I think we should have the option to use the advanced controls of our camera, we have the flagship of Sony, and others smartphones with Android 5 Lollipop have this options to use. ¿Why?

I´m sure the IMX220 sensor it´s the best on a mobile phone, but I´m pretty sure we could make more incredible pics with manual controls.

Whats your opinion? Do you want that Sony improve our phones with de "new" API for cameras, or you think is enough  with our phones now?

Emperor
Message 159 of 307
Message 159 of 307

Re: API2 Camera

We all do, contact Sony directly 

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 160 of 307
Message 160 of 307

Bearings, I don't like custom rom, but thanx for the advice.. it's unbelievabl, Thy even remove the notification gadget