account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Starting our Android 5.0, Lollipop rollout: Xperia Z3 & Xperia Z3 Compact

Commissioner
Message 141 of 307
Message 141 of 307

Re: Starting our Android 5.0, Lollipop rollout: Xperia Z3 & Xperia Z3 Compact

23.1.A.0.690 is standard update which is rolling now. But what are the changes in those higher firmaware numbers 23.1.A.0.726 and 23.2.A.0.278? Can someone post changelog?

Bez názvu.png

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 142 of 307
Message 142 of 307

Because this is answer from Xperia Care or rather "Care":

Emma: We do not have any information on the changes or have access to the changelog. Any information on that would be posted at http://blogs.sonymobile.com/ I am sorry about that.

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Forum Legend
Message 143 of 307
Message 143 of 307

Close all recent apps and the LED notification now works in silent mode

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 144 of 307
Message 144 of 307

@luknerke. I can see how annoying it might be to loose some features you use quite often but android took forgranted but lollipop seems to have some upside to it that make it worth a while. But i truely hope Google realizes it is not wise to keep changing too much in android as people want to use their phones as easily as possible rather than adapt to a new feature. in short did any of you guys use VISTA?

Talent
Message 145 of 307
Message 145 of 307

This different version numbers could be Lollipop 5.0.1 and 5.1 respectively?

I read some posts about the two updates to the raw 5.0 after users complained of a lot of bugs. I'm afraid I don't have the changelogs. though.

Forum Legend
Message 146 of 307
Message 146 of 307

It's not 5.1, It's still 5.0.2 and the things I mentioned above are the changes

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 147 of 307
Message 147 of 307

Nothing on my z3 in the UK
Inhabitant
Message 148 of 307
Message 148 of 307

No X-Reality after Lollipop Update

Just installed the Lollipop Update on my Sony Z1 Compact. No more X-Reality. Seems to be same bugs like before on my Z2 Tablet ...

PS: Just check your Album pix with and without X-Reality turned on: Nothing changes.

Crying Face

@Sony: Strange! All older devices have no more X-Reality?! Are you pulling off this feature from our older devices to urge us to buy new devices???

Commissioner
Message 149 of 307
Message 149 of 307

simong, this issue on X-Reality has been recorded with Sony Mobile developers and they are working on it. Go to Z2 thread and read it yourself.
Learner
Message 150 of 307
Message 150 of 307

The sound become low. Also with unstable output sound using headset.