account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert Android 7 upgrade to Android 6

One time poster
Message 51 of 63
Message 51 of 63

Re: How to revert to previous update?

GAURAV_RATHORE wrote:

after update to android 7. I am unable to make any call

kindly tell me how to revert the update

Visitor
Message 52 of 63
Message 52 of 63

Sony xa downgrade

Hi, i just want to ask if i can downgrade android 7 nougat back to android 6,because both cameras is not working anymore since i updated it, p.s i already tried companion, restart, reboot or whatsover that sony mobile says. 

Visitor
Message 53 of 63
Message 53 of 63

Who back to android 6.0 from android 7.1.1

I need help for downgrade my Z5 premium to android 6.0 becouse android nuggat dont work fine. My camera is unusable before the recent update to android 7.1.1.

One time poster
Message 54 of 63
Message 54 of 63

Re: Revert Android 7 upgrade to Android 6

lol.   they forced you to update.  and if the N version will destroy your phone.  you will buy another sony phone.  in that way they will become richer than ever.   lol thats business..  if you keep on sticking on your old phone..  how do you think sony will earn money from that? 

Learner
Message 55 of 63
Message 55 of 63

Revert back to previous software?

Is there any way to undo the latest update? Having loads of problems since updating and Sony aren't being helpful trying to find a fix... Phone isn't functioning properly so I'd rather just go back to previous than have to wait for another update...

Thanks

Visitor
Message 56 of 63
Message 56 of 63

Re: Revert back to previous software?

My wife's and my c5 ultra is experiencing charging problems after update this might be connected any way to fix or revert back this hopefully add reinforcement 

One time poster
Message 57 of 63
Message 57 of 63

Re: Revert back to previous software?

I also have  problems after updating to the latest software. It bothers me that now app crash and i get errors with the basic app like email. Also why always prompting the new update? It is annoying and apparently does a great job at ruining your OS. How can i turn that thing off? 

One time poster
Message 58 of 63
Message 58 of 63

Downgrade android Nougat to Mashmallow

Can someone tell me how to downgrade android N to MM back?

On Xperia X dual F5122. Thanks..

One time poster
Message 59 of 63
Message 59 of 63

Revert a software version behind

You can return Android 7.0 update. Return android 6.0.1?

One time poster
Message 60 of 63
Message 60 of 63

Problem Android 7

Hi, due to problems in the Android 7 phone series, z5, what a way to go back to Android 5.1.1 primary phone?Or dont Sony plans an update to fix the problem published??? to??