account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert Android 7 upgrade to Android 6

Regular
Message 41 of 63
Message 41 of 63

7.0 rom and install Marshmeollow in xperia xz

How to remove 7.0 rom and install Marshmeollow in xperia xz. Becouse its running very good in marshmellow.

And if we can so please suggest me that how can do it and where to finde rom marsmellow.

Is it right in under worrenty .

Genius
Message 42 of 63
Message 42 of 63

Re: 7.0 rom and install Marshmeollow in xperia xz

@DEEP515 it's not officially possible to roll back to Android 6, and let me also tell you that the XZ runs perfectly with Nougat. What's the issue with your phone? Did you try doing a software repair?

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos smile happy

Wizardry is the key!
Regular
Message 43 of 63
Message 43 of 63

Re: 7.0 rom and install Marshmeollow in xperia xz

First problam camera is very grenny its not heppened  in android 6 and secund its very hanging problam this problam also not with android 6.

I was bought this phone for only camera all is when is running in android 6 

One time poster
Message 44 of 63
Message 44 of 63

How to revert to previous update?

after update to android 7. I am unable to make any call

kindly tell me how to revert the update

One time poster
Message 45 of 63
Message 45 of 63

Re: Revert Android 7 upgrade to Android 6

imonte wrote:

I keep receiving  from Sony  in my mail and in my smartphone  messages to upgrade to the brand new Android 7 version.

I use my phone with several common applications (whatsapp, uber, twitter, mail, fb, car2go, spanish lottery, etc...) and wonder if there is any place  (official or unofficial) where I can check app compatibility information  (of commonly used apps) before I do the upgrade.

I also asked via  sony local online Chat support for information on if it is possible to revert back to Android 6 my smartphone if for one or other reason  I need functionalities that are still not available in brand new android nougat for my Xperia Z5 premium. They directed me to this forum telling me that "we don't have access to this info from here".

Is it possible to revert back a software upgrade from Android 7 to Android 6  in a supported and official way?

If yes, How? Where can I get an official procedure or documentation on how to do it step by step?

Thanks in advance  for any pointer or help someone may provide.

One time poster
Message 46 of 63
Message 46 of 63

Can we downgrade from Nougat to Marshmallow?

Hello, I upgrade my phone to android 7.0 and unfortunatly, I can't play in Multyplayer in minecraft and this à problem for my channel, so, can I downgrade to android 6.0.1 and How ?

Thanks ro reply me...

One time poster
Message 47 of 63
Message 47 of 63

Re: Software update

messed up my phonebook as well. also my heaphone jack isnt working.

thought the new update will fix mobile data inconsistensies but still no.

Sony is turning up to be up mobile manufacturer. I prefer my old LG phone

Learner
Message 48 of 63
Message 48 of 63

Revert Android 7 upgrade to Android 6

I want to downgrade my Xperia z5 from Android 7.o tp 6.0 with pc comanion
HOW can i do it??
plz tell me
Z5 nougat update,Camera perfomence in Nougat ..

Message 49 of 63
Message 49 of 63

Hi, welcome to the community.

I´m afraid that downgrade with Xperia Companion it´s not possible :/

What software version do you have on Z5?

The problems only happens on camera? Did you try clear camera cache?

Did you try a software repare, using Xperia Companion?

If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know yahoo
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 50 of 63
Message 50 of 63

Get a backup app to backup data, then use Flashtool to find an archived firmware ftf for Marshmallow, and flash.

the Sony or Google backup will not work for this purpose, as it requires the same version operating system when restoring backup files.
find an app that allows backward compatibility
//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.