account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Oreo Bluetooth issues (Problem with pairing etc)

Enthusiast
Message 160 of 382
Message 160 of 382

Re: Loss of AVRCP Regression BUG - 47.1.a.12.75

Does anyone know if this issue is being looked at all ? Basic functionality from 5 yrs ago broken. Now, the first time I've been naive enough to update the XZ1 in my 3 months of ownership and this is the result ? 

This is ridiculous.

Enthusiast
Message 161 of 382
Message 161 of 382

Re: Loss of AVRCP Regression BUG - 47.1.a.12.75

47.1.A.12.119 Came out today and the issue persists. It seems that Sony Mobile has forgot the what Xperia even means.

It is pointless to provide security updates while those updates persist in breaking basic functionality that your customers expect.

Pioneer
Message 162 of 382
Message 162 of 382

Re: Problems with bluetooh headset device And auto

There used to be an issue with bluetooth.

Maybe try this workaround.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
One time poster
Message 163 of 382
Message 163 of 382

Re: Android Auto and Bluetooth not working after updating to Oreo(android 8.0)

Had the same issue, but it was fixed by the latest upgrade - 34.3.a. 2.32

Message 164 of 382
Message 164 of 382

Re: XPeria X Compact Bluetooth crashes all the Time after Oreo Update

The conclusion is only one - Android 8.0.0 full of **bleep**. And I would give a lot for going back to Android 7.1

Message 165 of 382
Message 165 of 382

@Ozon_Aleksei

You can easily roll back to any previous version using Flashtool and an original firmware file. But bear in mind that this is an unofficial method that you may try at your own risk.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Message 166 of 382
Message 166 of 382

"Can be done steam locomotive".

I'm a regular consumer, not an advanced user. I don't even have a computer at home. :-)

Before the update on Android 8.0.0 I did not even know about the existence of this forum. Why is he an ordinary consumer?

And here I am only for one reason: to convey as many people as possible - do not upgrade to Android 8.0.0 Oreo!

Message 167 of 382
Message 167 of 382

@Ozon_Aleksei

You are free to do so but without excessive spamming or cross-posting. You can read more about this forum's discussion guidelines here.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Visitor
Message 168 of 382
Message 168 of 382

Hello.

I had the same problem.

I fix it by going into the 'Developers options' in 'Parameters > System'.

To activate the menu, you have to tap several times on the menu 'About the phone'.

After, you will be able to access to the 'Developers options' menu and there you will find something like 'AVRCP Bluetooth version'. Change the version to 1.5.

It works fine for me.

Visitor
Message 169 of 382
Message 169 of 382

I did exactly that. Went back to first nougat and then updated up until oreo was due. Seen some solutions that involved going into developer settings but really did not like the oreo looks.