account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update - [UPDATED]

One time poster
Message 161 of 521
Message 161 of 521

Re: New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update for the Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z2 Series

@Quester

When you plug in the phone it clicks when it reaches the right position. And at least I can feel it locking into position. Additionally the screen lights up when it was off, the led turns on with a bright red and after all that you still NEED the sound? Come on...

If Sony manages to make a switch to disable it at will I'm fine with it singing operas for whoever wants it.

Visitor
Message 162 of 521
Message 162 of 521

Re: New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update - [UPDATED]

Aloah.

I just want to leave this here: Today i get a message about a 9 MB update für my Z1C. One problem i´ve had is fixed now, but another one is still there: If i turn on my phone, there is no radiocommunication (i hope this word is correct). I mean, the triangle next to the "3G" or "H+" Sign is empty. It fills only when i try to make a call. And if i do so, it stays full (or less. acording to my location). It seems i have to "activate" the phone to can make calls, by making a call. ^^

I only use the noraml STAMINA Mode. With 4.4.4 this problem was not there. It came since the first Lollipop. I dont htink there is a solution I can do myself. I only want to leave this here for the next update.

p.s.: Where can I find a changelog? I searched the website but didnt find anything. Is this only available in english, so i couldnt find it on the german site?

One time poster
Message 163 of 521
Message 163 of 521

When my phone is below than 30% doesn't show any notification, just turn itself off. When I turn on again in the charger, the battery is at 4%. Why?
nth
Regular
Message 164 of 521
Message 164 of 521

Lollipop updation 4 zl finally

Awesome guys its what sony have done it.I didn't believe tey gave all required its Mindblowing. I love sony now...... Started loving sony I love you again
Emperor
Message 165 of 521
Message 165 of 521

Re: Lollipop updation 4 zl finally

@nth

once you update your phone to lollipo, reinstall lollipop with PCC to smooth things out

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 166 of 521
Message 166 of 521

@Bearings I'd like you to know that an sender sends email to alert me to update the new software is email address :sonymobile@sonymobileemail.com.
Just for your information.
Thank.
Enthusiast
Message 167 of 521
Message 167 of 521

@Bearings the correct one :sonymobile@sonymobilemail.com
One time poster
Message 168 of 521
Message 168 of 521

After installation Lollipop my Xperia T2 Ultra dual works very slowly. I'm very angry! I'm wants to change the phone!
One time poster
Message 169 of 521
Message 169 of 521

Don't update...!!!

Aloha,

If you, like me, have updated your phone to this new Android version... this message came too late... Else, stay away from it, it is s...!!! I tried to update my phone yesterday, and now I have lost EVERYTHING, not just an email or two... no EVERYTHING, contacts, mails, messages and more important ALL my images of my kids...!!!

I had a perfectly good phone, working as it should, then this ")¤(#/%&"%!!!! upgrade destroys it all, and now my phone has lost it all and at the same time looks like crap... Icons are the size for visually impaired people, home screen has change behavior completely (can only unlock with an upwards stroke...!!??) and it is pasted with huge notifications, which I have no interest in... and yes... I have tried to change settings...!!!

Unfortunately, the phone backup I have is too old, which of course is my mistake, but getting back to Jelly Bean seems impossible anyway...

So if you can, just ignore this crap and enjoy your perfectly good working phone!!!

Commissioner
Message 170 of 521
Message 170 of 521

Re: Don't update...!!!

???

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop