account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update - [UPDATED]

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 41 of 521
Message 41 of 521

Re: New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update for the Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z2 Series

There are terrrible Themas in the playstore...
Emperor
Message 42 of 521
Message 42 of 521

Re: New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update for the Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z2 Series

They are not gerat but not that bad

@lukas_m

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 43 of 521
Message 43 of 521

The Battery is horrible after lollipop, plz fix this!!!
Learner
Message 44 of 521
Message 44 of 521

Even with the new update 23.1.A.1.28 the "X-reality for Mobile" still don't work satisfactory - the function close/change automatically to "Closed" within some time!

Enthusiast
Message 45 of 521
Message 45 of 521

garp

Maybe your ROM has some bugs.how did you update your phone?

i have one suggestion.please add apps button in recent apps to acces apps and runing programs faster or make this ability by holding our finger on new close all button.just think about this ability.

thanks

Learner
Message 46 of 521
Message 46 of 521

@John_f

I updated via OTA.

Apprentice
Message 47 of 521
Message 47 of 521

Freezes after updating to Lollipop

After updating to Lollipop 23.1.A.0.690 or 23.1.A.1.28 no difference, the tablet has terrible lag.

This is due to the brightness. If the brightness is worth at a minimum, all running smoothly. If the brightness is close to the max, appear freezes.

Also, if you enabled adaptive brightness and set the brightness to max , friezes become unbearable. 

I dropped to the default settings, installed firmware via PC with cleaning all, It didn't help.

My event is not unique, some of my friends from the forum 4pda.ru have the same problem.

Sony, will you solve this problem?

Enthusiast
Message 48 of 521
Message 48 of 521

Where may I report lollipop bugs? Anyway, WiFi does not seem to turn off or disconnect even when it has been set to stay connected to WiFi only when plugged in
One time poster
Message 49 of 521
Message 49 of 521

Hi, is there any way you could implement THIS on future updates so systemui.apk can be themeable?

Thanks

Commissioner
Message 50 of 521
Message 50 of 521

Thanks for the relatively quick bugfix and for listening to our complaints about no close all button.
I'd like to request a few features to be reintroduced from Kitkat or reworked/fixed:

1. Sound toggle in dropdown menu
  2. Long press on dropdown menu entries to bring up the relative settings page
  3. If possible, advanced volume control like in Samsung phones that lets you change all volumes by tapping an icon in the volume popup that appears when pressing a volume button
  4. Some kind of fix for a text entry bug that appears when you type in Chrome and then use the backspace button to erase
  5. Improvements to camera software, especially superior auto white balance detection which is almost always picking a cold white balance
---
Was this helpful? Give me a kudos Slightly smiling Face