account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update - [UPDATED]

One time poster
Message 511 of 521
Message 511 of 521

Re: New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update - [UPDATED]

Since I had updated my device yesterday, it keep shutting down suddenly!!! How could I downgrad it to as it was before??????
Emperor
Message 512 of 521
Message 512 of 521

@Emadouf

You can contact your Local support or use xperiafirm or flashtool. But, before you do so what if you repair the phone with XC

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 513 of 521
Message 513 of 521

Help me to update the software on my M2
Emperor
Message 514 of 521
Message 514 of 521

@Khathu

could you elaborate?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 515 of 521
Message 515 of 521

What has happened to the power management settings? When I'm on call overnight I want to receive calls but I don't want any notifications about emails, Facebook etc waking me.
One time poster
Message 516 of 521
Message 516 of 521

I already updated my Z Ultra until the latest version. So one day my phone died because low battery. When I tried to turn it on, it shows that android was optimizing. I think that fine. So I waited until all apps are optimized. After all apps optimized, phone restarted again and starting to optimizing android again. I waited it from midnight until evening. Then I resetting my phone. Im scared to updating my phone again to lollipop. Are that fine if I update my phone to lollipop?
Learner
Message 517 of 521
Message 517 of 521

My mobile phone is Xperia Z3 Dual D6683 and the android version is 5.0.2 and it tells me that is the latest update and it cannot find any new updates
how can i update to the marshmallow version.
thank you

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 518 of 521
Message 518 of 521

Yup, I have updated my software on z3 and it has taken away my power management features one day before I went away on a 7 day camping trip. I am not very happy at all. I'd love to know how to restore to a previous software version.
One time poster
Message 519 of 521
Message 519 of 521

My phone temperature increases and it may restart many time ...
Stamina mode is missed so not save battery ...
That happens with my z2
May u solve theses proplems as soon as possible
One time poster
Message 520 of 521
Message 520 of 521

Every time I update my phone some of the apps are gone. Why?? Pleas fix this problem. I'm always scared every time I have to update. What's the next app to dissappear and what photo will be gone.

Frustrated!!