account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update - [UPDATED]

Visitor
Message 501 of 521
Message 501 of 521

Re: New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update - [UPDATED]

Is there any way to revert back to kitkat 4.4, because the 5.1 update has ruined my phone by making it so slow!!!!

Emperor
Message 502 of 521
Message 502 of 521

@rolex44

either contact your Local support or use flashtool/Xperifirm

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 503 of 521
Message 503 of 521

update my cell
One time poster
Message 504 of 521
Message 504 of 521

My Bluetooth won't connect to my car the photo album won't work and battery is going down faster now please fix this
One time poster
Message 505 of 521
Message 505 of 521

I've just updated my software and it's absolutely horrendous! My battery used to last min 2 days and trust me I use quite a lot of apps, I'm playing games and listening to music all the time and never had that before. Sony support team said to me that my battery might need changing, what are a year of using?! I had Xperia's since they came out and my first one still working well and battery is in great state. I've noticed that on my phone after I've updated it I when I go to setting I don't have " power management " section anymore where Stamina mode supposed to be. I had my Stamina mode on all the time that's why my phone last longer now it's dying after playing 5 songs and using Facebook! . I hate it.
One time poster
Message 506 of 521
Message 506 of 521

I have a problem with Xperia ZL where after update the mobile turns off automatically and don't switch on other wise conecting it with charging cable.
If i disconect the mobile it turns off Slightly frowning Face Slightly frowning Face
Learner
Message 507 of 521
Message 507 of 521

It's a very common problem with the Z1.
One time poster
Message 508 of 521
Message 508 of 521

Latest update resulted in: Folders disappeared and each time i check mail a little bubble apoears with this text Kan ikke laste vedlegg (cant download attachment). Its not removed, and is blocking the view. Have to restart to get rid of it.
One time poster
Message 509 of 521
Message 509 of 521

I didn't have my Xperia compact on any kind of power saving and based on my normal usage it was about 1.5 days before a charge was required. Now it lasts about 10 hours. How can I go back to the previous version? I was fine with that!
Emperor
Message 510 of 521
Message 510 of 521

@Gazzabone

You can either contact your Local support or use Xperifirm or flashtool

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)