account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update - [UPDATED]

Message 321 of 521
Message 321 of 521

Re: New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update - [UPDATED]

@Demon152 the most appropriate term is the function to update apps has been replaced by what's new app.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 322 of 521
Message 322 of 521

xperia z3 compact android 5.0.2 & 5.1.1 problem

I do not tire width
Android 5.0.2 to 5.1.1 Gvshym my feet and I've improved, but the problem is you, both of them?
1: When the Gvshym em or pattern lock and I cut em up like a slideshow mode selection Khamvshh
Screen Here is the record: http://www.4shared.com/file/vbPiwVWFba/LOCK_SCREEN_PROBLEM.html
2: programs that I installed on my phone and transfer to SD Card, Memory OTG usb when I connect the phone memory when I unplug the usb transfer SD Card programs that I will not read again unless they take place in Rome I
Screen Here is the record: http://www.4shared.com/file/ZvnsxedWba/App_to_SD_problem_with_USB_Str.html

Enthusiast
Message 323 of 521
Message 323 of 521

Re: xperia z3 compact android 5.0.2 & 5.1.1 problem

Adpative brightness have some problems. After unlock phone.screen goes to maximum brightness for a second.
One time poster
Message 324 of 521
Message 324 of 521

I have downloaded the update yesterday evening at around 8 p.m. and until now my mobile phone was not able to install it.... the installing window is 24/7 there stating the device would be installing the update...but nothing happens.

I cannot stop the update, i cannot refresh... and at least here in the forum i did not find a solution to this? (or at least in the last 20 posts)

thanks for helping

M.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 325 of 521
Message 325 of 521

After update yesterday my message apps doesn't work properly. I cannot press send button or smiley button. I have to turn the phone to have the full keyboard to have It work.
I'm using text, messenger and whatsup, and the problem occurs with all these apps.
Thanks for help/ Micke1
One time poster
Message 326 of 521
Message 326 of 521

LOLLIPOP wil NOT be available for Xperia E series

To all who`re wondering if their phone will recieve the latest Android, I just got the confirmation from Sony that the E-series will not be on that list due to, I quote: We just checked this morning and unfortunately the answer will be  negative since it will affect the performance of your device (memory ,etc,etc). Sad world, are we supposted to renew our devices every 1,5-2 years now? Maybe they can develop a warning on their products: Warning in advance! Already outdated when you buy it! Anyway, there are bigger problems in life ;-) Have a nice day.

One time poster
Message 327 of 521
Message 327 of 521

Bonjour, depuis la mise à jour, j'ai une application qui ne fonctionne plus.

Hello, since the update, I have an app doesn't work.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtmupotrnq0kxua/Screenshot_2015-07-29-00-36-47.png?dl=0

Merci de votre retour/ thanks you for your reply.
Message 328 of 521
Message 328 of 521

@vhennuy You need to contact the app developer.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 329 of 521
Message 329 of 521

I've just had the newest update and now everytime my phone goes full screen for a video or a game then the notification bar at the top stays on the screen and also my macafee security bar which normally only comes on at home screen and won't go which is really inconvenient for all the games I like to play as it gets in the way, don't seem like it can be annoying but it really is and I'd like it changed back on the next update, has anyone else got this problem?
One time poster
Message 330 of 521
Message 330 of 521

Since the update my phone won't connect to wifi and the messages keep glitching and then pops up saying messenger is not responding wait or close