account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Great transition effect..why sony not use?

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Great transition effect..why sony not use?

Install this and See this smallapp settings page..
Transition effects is great..sony can use this for Firmwares.. Plz answer here about this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hansip87.smallapp.sysmonitor&hl=en&referrer=utm_so...
9 REPLIES 9
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Opening transition effect of some apps

I think something have issues In xperia softwares.

Because opening transition effect ( open app from bottom on top) of some apps such as whatsapp / viber / google play store and are not ok..

I mean sometimes opening transition effect works but sometimes apps opens suddenly without any transition effect.
But in other brands such as sumsong touchwiz all of transition effects works correctly.

What is problem of software.. Plz tell this to developers

If you want i can record a video for show this issue
Master
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: Opening transition effect of some apps

Well, it's hard to say what's causing this. If you have a lot of apps running and the phone use a lot of ram memory it might be a bit slower but this is usually not noticeable. I suggest that you try to repair the phone software using PC Companion..

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

My phone is xperia z2 5.0.2
I test it in other xperias. Such as z1 z3 t2 e4 c m2
With various android version. And its in all of them..

I think its software problem.. Plz tell to developers.

You can try with your phone.open stock apps or telegram.transition is correct. But open sometimes whatsapp and play store.opening transition effect is not correct.sometimes ok sometimes not
Emperor
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

Have checked under developer settings?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Yes..
Software problem. I m sure.. You can test it on your phones
Master
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

Re: Great transition effect..why sony not use?

Well, I can't really say why this app or some similar isn't incorporated from the start, I guess it's because most people isn't interested in these figures. However, I'll forward your feedback internally.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Thanx..i think this transition effect is very nice for sony firmwares.
Enthusiast
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

This transition effect is better than iphone.. With this effect our phones are so smooth even like an iphone

Another smallapp from developer

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hansip87.smallapp.recentapp&hl=en&referrer=utm_sou...

Apprentice
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

The animations are too fast not like nexus , i think this is because xperia firmwares didn't implement 60fps animations! Its not that its bad, I just want more nicer animations as even Samsung's Touchwiz has 60fps animations! The app drawer seems too holo, in the next update Google Now Launcher type launcher UI would do good! As stock launcher provide the best performance, I stick to xperia launcher!
I use an Xperia Z2 5.0.2 btw! So I expect good animations