account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Concept M UI? Fix this plz

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Concept M UI? Fix this plz

Android-M-vs-Android-Lollipop-visual-comparison-design-10.jpgIn android 6 title bar height and navbar height are smaller than android 5. But in sony concept its not changed.
Little title bar is nice. Very better than android lollipop.
Someone plz tell this to concept developers.
See screenshots. Android 6 vs android 5.1 (Google android ui)

Left pics are lollipop, right pics are marshmallows

Or give me an official address for concept reviews and developersAndroid-M-vs-Android-Lollipop-visual-comparison-design-14.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Re: Concept M UI? Fix this plz

You can find our Google+ group here but in order to have access to the group you must have applied and been invited as a tester through Sony's Concept for Android app. You will not have access to the group if you have used other means to install the software.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

7 REPLIES 7
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Forum moderators plz tell this to developers.

Android-M-vs-Android-Lollipop-visual-comparison-design-14.jpg

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Hi @saeed2015,

All feedback regarding Sony’s Concept for Android M should be posted in the related Google+ group.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Give me an address

@Christofer wrote:

Hi @saeed2015,

All feedback regarding Sony’s Concept for Android M should be posted in the related Google+ group.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Please check your emails. You were sent an invite to this group when you were accepted as a beta tester.

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

There is not any invite.. Are u sure? Send me another email to me plz
Emperor
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

@saeed2015

How did you get the software? did you downloaded somewhere and flashed your phone or were you invited?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

You can find our Google+ group here but in order to have access to the group you must have applied and been invited as a tester through Sony's Concept for Android app. You will not have access to the group if you have used other means to install the software.