account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Can not use USSD codes

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 171 of 271
Message 171 of 271

Re: USSD Code still not running after upgrade to 5.1.1

Frustrating days....after the updates...please make it fast...or give us option to dwn_grade

Thak god call buttion working !!  Face with stuck-out Tongue

Visitor
Message 172 of 271
Message 172 of 271

Re: Can not use USSD codes

After i Update my xperia z3 dual to lollipop 🍭 5.1.1 the ussd codes not working when i recharge my credit and when i dial code like *166# please i need a solution
Thanks
Learner
Message 173 of 271
Message 173 of 271

Re: USSD Code still not running after upgrade to 5.1.1

thanks. expecting the update soon. kindly fix battery draining issue

One time poster
Message 174 of 271
Message 174 of 271

Can't run USSD after 5.1.1

My Phone can not run USSD after a software update to Android 5.1.1. What can i do to resolve the problem please. I seriously need help. I can recharde using the USSD code or even charge my airtime balance on my phone. 

Emperor
Message 175 of 271
Message 175 of 271

Re: Can't run USSD after 5.1.1

@Kuutuome

It has been reported before and will be fixed 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z3/Can-t-run-USSD-after-5-1-1/m-p/1030300#M22772

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 176 of 271
Message 176 of 271

When Sony fix USSD code? Why Sony user suffering this problem? Please someone give me ans from Sony. I want to talk Sony CEO. Sony Don't understand our problems.
One time poster
Message 177 of 271
Message 177 of 271

Same here in Nigeria after updating to the latest software 5.1.1 USSD code does work first I thought it was from my network providers but is not. Sony should do something really fast about this cant recharge and check my balance
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 178 of 271
Message 178 of 271

I think updates should have long term support versions. So fixes phone trying to install itself. And absolutely new releases should be loaded by customer himself.
Most complains here: phone ask me to upgrade, i did and now it is not working.
If most people stay on 4.4. Would be less complain.
I ve downgraded my phone to 4.4 and get many new futures: phone works, everithing stable, batery ok, etc. So now what the reason to "upgrade"? To make ussd code broken, design give no new futures except phone ask few times in few ways what sim to use for the call? Who need it?!
Apprentice
Message 179 of 271
Message 179 of 271

Please Sony.... We hate ourselves because of this catastrophic bugs in every update you give... Can't you just try it before you put it and causing a serious problems... !! Especially when you take months to make one update... !! Please don't play with people's patience and money
Adviser
Message 180 of 271
Message 180 of 271

You are wrong this release, but not issued will be issued on September 10,