account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Camera2 API?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 51 of 1,255
Message 51 of 1,255

Re: Camera2 API?

Yes, please add RAW and camera2 api full support! Sooner the better. Cheers

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 52 of 1,255
Message 52 of 1,255

Camera2 API for Xperia Z Ultra.

Kindly set up a poll or a space for us to vote, so that the majority of us that wants the implementation of Camera2 API to show our support. And please don't make the excuse of only implementing it in future phone releases. Please provide it for Xperias that are already and will be getting Lollipop update. Thank you!

Highlighted
Learner
Message 53 of 1,255
Message 53 of 1,255

Yes I think most of us would like RAW suport and even most people would like to see manual controls for shutter speed, ISO (which we already have) and focus.

Please add those things in the next update.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 54 of 1,255
Message 54 of 1,255

The sole reason I bought Z2 was because of RAW support. I didn't think that Sony would not support the function deliberately. I just have to buy a phone that supports it! Nothing compares to RAW and being able to tweak it on pro desktop software treating mobile files as the ones I treat from my dedicated camera. This really does give this phone a whole new dimension as everyone probably knows that having more megapixels doesn't mean the camera is good but having RAW support you can make it good. Don't see the reason of not supporting something that is already supported in API. Really Sony?!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 55 of 1,255
Message 55 of 1,255

yes, i would like to have RAW support, it will be geat, i also think that ading a poll will be great.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 56 of 1,255
Message 56 of 1,255

I want API 2 of Lollipop for my Xperia Z1C and my Xperia Z Tablet!!!!!! Sony you MUST to rewrite the SW of the camera!!!
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 57 of 1,255
Message 57 of 1,255

of cource we want raw support lol

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 58 of 1,255
Message 58 of 1,255

that is for poor coding, google camera and fv5 necer crash, even on nexus 4 that used a broken camera since ics

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 59 of 1,255
Message 59 of 1,255

Raw mode pls Sony!
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 60 of 1,255
Message 60 of 1,255

I WANT Lollipop Camera API for my Z1 Compact and my Xperia Z Tablet! So, SONY PLEASE REWRITE ALL THE CAMERA SW!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon. Don't make this only for the next Xperia Zx, but FOR ALL THE XPERIA Z's serie.