account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Camera2 API?

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 31 of 1,251
Message 31 of 1,251

Re: Camera2 API?

Sony, you said that you are listening if we want RAW support. YES: we do! And fully manual controls!

Why not? Your phones are brilliant! When I try to use at least ISO selection and light compensation, the results are great! Unlike the Awesome mode in the stock camera, which poduces just blur in non-perfect light conditions. So yes: we want it!

Adviser
Message 32 of 1,251
Message 32 of 1,251

Full manual control like slow shutter speed up to 30s at full resolution or at least 8mp, iso control which is already present in manual mode, but in intervals of 50 instead of 100. dual flash or much better zenon flash for superior low light photos, improved camera software, and then raw capture for boasting rights Winking Face sony will regain top camera spot agai, i guarantee... Heads up sony you can do this Slightly smiling Face
One time poster
Message 33 of 1,251
Message 33 of 1,251

I would like the ability to shoot in raw format as well as new and more complete settings in manual mode.It IS BEAUTIFUL. THANK YOU SONY

One time poster
Message 34 of 1,251
Message 34 of 1,251

I created an account  just to state that I want RAW support! Please support it Sony. Thanks

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 35 of 1,251
Message 35 of 1,251

Same here bro Slightly smiling Face Slightly smiling Face Slightly smiling Face
One time poster
Message 36 of 1,251
Message 36 of 1,251

I want a full manual mode with RAW Burst mode, messafuoco manual and time diaphragm
Enthusiast
Message 37 of 1,251
Message 37 of 1,251

please add support full raw format

and amybe some other new feature for software such as voice call recording / close all / led color choose / touch block in incoming/outgoing calls

Commissioner
Message 38 of 1,251
Message 38 of 1,251

Pls would be nice if raw support was added to the lollipop update of z2 as the camera is a fantastic snapper
One time poster
Message 39 of 1,251
Message 39 of 1,251

Please add full Lollipop API support!!!

One time poster
Message 40 of 1,251
Message 40 of 1,251

Be nice to see Full Camera2 Support!.

also the colour profile on the camera just feels off like it trys to make colours pop to much.